? servers

? players online

Random Question of the Day [4-15-17]

• Content Count:  4441

When I was younger I use to contemplate what happens after death, and I would eventually reach a point where I just lock up and then run into my parents room to assure myself that life does not reach just an empty, endless pit of blackness. I basically feared the concept of death, which I now kind of just shrug off.

Personally the thought of living always scared me more.

8c23c6b4c8d4f8aab7cf1b9dc38feaf4.png

• Content Count:  622

When I was younger I use to contemplate what happens after death, and I would eventually reach a point where I just lock up and then run into my parents room to assure myself that life does not reach just an empty, endless pit of blackness. I basically feared the concept of death, which I now kind of just shrug off.

^ That's hecka cute

• Content Count:  1193

I was terrified of weather. I was in a very unstable camper trailer once when I was young. I was with my cousins at a lake and a tornado ended up coming through and was shaking the camper and threw a few cars and boats around. After that day I was horrified of weather of any kind, even if it was just light rain. I grew out of it several years ago and actually love bad weather now :d

Reply to Thread