? servers

? players online

Drop The Bass

• Content Count:  176

So ever since I was a younglin maybe 8 years ago I got into edm or more specifically dubstep and over the years both my taste in edm and the way dubstep is made and evolved has changed quite a lot however only recently within the last month or two I've really gotten back into edm and even more I've gotten into the rave scene (its fucking crazy and sometimes too much to handle but no regrets) so I thought I would make a thread to post some of the hardest, dirtiest drops I hear over time or already know of and I invite others to do the same whether its new age dubstep or some OG shit lets hear what you guys are into!

• Like 1

• Content Count:  1061

Bruh.

You just took me on a tripp down memory lane real quick lmao

I used to loooove borgore. He did kill dubstep though didn't he? I guess someone brought that back to life (skrillex??)

Anyway here's some of my old fav's that I would listen to non-stop.

I hope some of them sound familiar and bring you back too!

[video=youtube;IUGzY-ihqWc]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LaIZ0mUJzr0

Bruh.

Anyway here's some of my old fav's that I would listen to non-stop.

I hope some of them sound familiar and bring you back too!

Oh yeah I definitely remember those. Flux Pavilion was who originally got me into dubstep and so getting to see him play this live last night 7 years later was absolutely amazing!

• Content Count:  2230

I'm the kinda guy that finds something that they like in almost all genre's, but I certainly founds some kind of placement in EDM some years back. For some reason most of my friends think that I only listen to dubstep, which is interesting seeing I wouldn't listen to most of it, but there are quiete a few c:

The first ones I ever heard were probably ones like this:

[video=youtube;Nw-YjVp_ibQ]

as well as other skrillex ones from around the time, then things like all the ones @Crawfish put as well as something like Monster - Meg and Dia (DotEXE remix), another day by flux pavilion and more that I can't remember

I go in and out of songs, but here are a couple off the top of my head:

[video=youtube;IH-SEQz6PCw]

as well as many others

Sorry about any broken links or formatting issues, this has all been done on phone xd

• Like 2
Edited by Luke

I go in and out of songs, but here are a couple off the top of my head:

as well as many others

I fucking love seeing a fellow Snails fan, hes a little different than your usual "dubstep producer" but i love him and I will actually be seeing him live with a chance to meet him this month on the 28th so im really hype for that!

And I had never heard of Eptic until last week when I went and saw him live but I remember him dropping this one and holy shit I almost fell over from going in so hard

• Like 1

Reply to Thread