? servers

? players online

rec me a mic?

• Content Count:  120

Im rlly bad with technology so i rlly dont know what im buying! My new headset mic riped like my last one.

Sooo im looking for a high qual but fairly cheat studio/dildo mic what evz they called....?

Looking for a good studio mic(not headset mic)! My budget is around 250+ but want to keep it cheap if possible

As you know my mic is more cancerous than jb. Hopefully it will rid some of the cancer away from sg.

thanks!:d

• Content Count:  1401

Blue yeti (~$130) or if you want it cheaper a blue snowball (~$70), both excluding a pop filter. I have a Blue snowball and so far its amazing. If you're buying one of those i recommend to buy an arm stand, since the stands included in the yeti and snowball are kinda low and shitty.
  • Like 1

• Content Count:  1612

Sennheiser Headphones and Blue Yeti.

udSSN63.jpg

THIS

My exact setup, and perfect for your price range.

Be sure to grab a poop-filter for your mic, and think ahead of how you want your mic set up to minimize noise.

Just a fair warning with the Blue Yeti, it's a bit large, but completely worth every penny.

• Like 2

• Content Count:  3287

Blue yeti (~$130) or if you want it cheaper a blue snowball (~$70), both excluding a pop filter. I have a Blue snowball and so far its amazing. If you're buying one of those i recommend to buy an arm stand, since the stands included in the yeti and snowball are kinda low and shitty.

This ^

Definitely get some kind of armstand, or a longer tripod cause the one that comes with it is utter shit. I have to stack it on 5 books to get it near my face xd

Also, don't go cheap on pop filters if you're gonna get one. I got a cheap one, and the thing holding it up already broke, so my pop filters already useless

• Like 1

• Content Count:  120

ERM i was watching a video and it said their may be lag from the mic to my headset if i wanted to hear myself in headphones.... it says i can plug a mic str8 into the mic so there is no input lag... with these work? https://www.amazon.com/SteelSeries-Siberia-Elite-Gaming-Headset-Jet/dp/B00MSOEWQY These are my current ones! I just wanna save as much muney as possible!

@Suri

Edited by Ugly God

Reply to Thread