? servers

? players online

Wired or Wireless Internet?

• Content Count:  1938

If you are getting daft n, make sure that your laptop has the appropriate wireless card. If your laptop is a bit old, it may still be on the wireless g frequency. Daft n is backwards compatible with wireless g cards, but you will only run at wireless g speeds, which is about 1/3 slower than daft n.

Daft n also sends out a very very strong signal and will probably be able to reach any space you need. If i remember correctly its like 300-600 ft. Its more value to run a daft n, then a wireless g with range extenders.

Also if you plan on having something use up your internet connection on your laptop, and run some sort of internet console game; its essential that you get daft n. Nothing else can handle that load.

If you want we can ring up the price at the store and have it shipped to your house from the online vendor in 7-10days. Would you like to apply for a Circuit City Credit Card today?

I just got back from work : D

Edited by Slavic

• Content Count:  6712

I hate the fact that I am paying for 8mb broadband and I get 5.5mb at best. They should give me more until I really do get 8mb :confused1:

• Content Count:  602

If you want we can ring up the price at the store and have it shipped to your house from the online vendor in 7-10days. Would you like to apply for a Circuit City Credit Card today?

I just got back from work : D

LMFAO!!!!!

but yeah, make sure you have the right card, that's essential...

Reply to Thread