? servers

? players online

Playstv problem...

• Content Count:  208

For any users that use plays.tv and know the issues of how to fix this thanks very very much. Well i don't know how this happened but it started with my recording not to process into where the videos/sessions are suppose to be. I play Rainbow 6 and i recorded before but it doesnt show up in the sessions but says it is recording when ever i start up rainbow 6. I tried this a few times and it doesnt seem to show up there. I checked the files, uninstalled and now gave up. If u know the problem thanks if you can help in any way. :)

-Lawool

p.s. if u don't understand u can pm ill tell u more clearly. and i recorded any other game fine such as csgo, rust, unturned. and some others i don't play often.

It has to be saving recordings somewhere, have you looked in all of the folders, temp folders, default video folder, etc?

Well i guess so im unsure tbh. I go to videos - playtv folder - then it says Rainbow 6 but no new recordings but when i exit out of rainbow six it leads me to plays tv client saying new video! so idk

• Content Count:  2668

Well i guess so im unsure tbh. I go to videos - playtv folder - then it says Rainbow 6 but no new recordings but when i exit out of rainbow six it leads me to plays tv client saying new video! so idk

I don't use Plays.TV anymore so I'm not sure of this exactly, but are you able to look at where it is saving the recording from within the program? I can't remember if right clicking the video will give the option to go to the file location or not. Otherwise is it possible to find the video saving location from in the program for that game? I've used some programs before where you could have an option to have the file in folder be brought up for things like uploading, editing, etc.

I don't use Plays.TV anymore so I'm not sure of this exactly, but are you able to look at where it is saving the recording from within the program? I can't remember if right clicking the video will give the option to go to the file location or not. Otherwise is it possible to find the video saving location from in the program for that game? I've used some programs before where you could have an option to have the file in folder be brought up for things like uploading, editing, etc.

I can see what you are saying but i kinda have to visually see it if we could talk or something like that because i have no clue but understand what u are saying thanks if u want to still help me out.

Reply to Thread