? servers

? players online

I want to become an admin

• Content Count:  72

Yeah okay but i reads the admin applications and it was just a question and im planing it not for now but might be someday and yeah i didnt get the response i wanted just people shitstalkins about the facts that i want to be an admin if your her to not fucking response my questions and just being a little cunts just be a little cunt somewhere else

Thanks for the person that really replyed

My english is really bad

Needs to works my english definitely

• Content Count:  570

Yeah okay but i reads the admin applications and it was just a question and im planing it not for now but might be someday and yeah i didnt get the response i wanted just people shitstalkins about the facts that i want to be an admin if your her to not fucking response my questions and just being a little cunts just be a little cunt somewhere else

Thanks for the person that really replyed

My english is really bad

Needs to works my english definitely

Regarding your question, if you aren't permed by now I doubt they'll hold anything against you. It all depends on how your bans were actually acquired though (as I haven't bothered to check)

• Like 1

• Content Count:  422

i didnt get the response i wanted just people shitstalkins about the facts that i want to be an admin if your her to not fucking response my questions and just being a little cunts just be a little cunt somewhere else

Keeping it real. Sorry.

I didn't feel I needed to answer considering your admin requirements, but I did feel it was necessary to point out why I wouldn't like for you to become an admin at the moment. Now if you got that into your head instead of calling me a "little cunt" for expressing my opinion on you being an admin, I wouldn't be tilted right now. Good luck.

Edited by Christinho

• Content Count:  3401

Yes. Even past permed members have become admins so it's not out of the realm of possibility.

Remember to read the other FAQ linked threads found here before applying as well.

Reply to Thread