? servers

? players online

best headset?

• Content Count:  6559

those steel ones look really comfortable..

They are VERY comfortable. The cups for your ears are deep, so there's no pressure on your ears at all, all the pressure is on your skull, and the pads are VERY soft and thick. They also breathe really well, and the cushion on the headband is a very thick/soft leather type material.

Seriously, they're perfect for gaming.

• Content Count:  2959

518's an excellent mouse, logitech's last FOREVER. It actually has two thumb buttons, two main buttons (the plastic is split in two by the mousewheel), a mousewheel that clicks for a third button, and the other two buttons let you adjust your DPI ingame. It's got one other button on it but that one doesn't work ingame so I usually just unbind it so I don't accidentally alt-tab myself.

's far as headsets go it's really worth it to save up for some HD-555's or something and then get a seperate mic. The difference is incredible, and they tend not to break nearly so easily if you take care of them.

• Content Count:  6559

If you have hands that are a little bigger then this is what I use:

http://www.microsoft.com/hardware/gaming/ProductDetails.aspx?pid=087

Been using the same model mouse since 2002. They have made improvements to it over the years. They discontinued it for a couple years then after receiving a lot of gamer complaints about it they started making it again in 2006. It feels the best in my hands compared to many different mice I've tried.

The 518 is a good mouse, it's just a little too small for me.

Reply to Thread