? servers

? players online

Random Question of the day (July 27, 2017)

• Content Count:  1039

What was the weirdest thing that you saw happen on public transportation (like a bus or the subway)?

Some weird preacher got on the train and started preaching for the next 2 stops as if he was a lunatic.

• Content Count:  701

I see that pretty often on the F train in NYC. Some old black guy that always yells at me for sleeping and not offering my seat to the women standing.

"Weirdest" thing I've seen is a couple banging on the side, but I wouldn't even call that weird for NYC.

• Content Count:  1984

OH BOY SUBWAY ADVENTURES

Most disturbing was a man jerking off in front of me at 11pm

Weirdest was a guy started gnawing on the subway pole

Another time was when a middle aged couple started arguing and there was too much information the rest of the people didn't need to know. Pretty sure there was a divorce afterwards.

• Content Count:  2187

Saw a fat dude just slumped on all three seats. Looked p homeless to me.

He smelled like he hadn't taken a bath and kept the same clothes on for three years.

Once he got off, the bus driver was nice enough to spray some air freshener.

• Content Count:  1470

A guy accidentally drops a bottle of wine and leaves then two people pick it up and gets 2 shot glasses out of no where And starts drinking it

• Content Count:  261

Was in NY for vacation and we took a tour and had to take the subway and while we were on it a girl that could have been homeless starts to walk down the train and state that she had HIV and started walking towards people to scare them away.

• Content Count:  1639

Once when commuting to school, a pack of subway break-dance performers started their routine in the car I was in. One of the dudes jumped up, made an attempt to grab the handrail, missed horribly, punched one dude on the way down whilst kicking the guy next to him on the side of the head. His crew dipped as soon as the doors opened, after the guy on the ground gathered himself he tried to follow. But his ankle got caught in the closing doors, causing him to fall on his face with his foot still between the doors. He pulled his foot out, lost his shoe, and booked it.

• Like 1

• Content Count:  1619

Apart from random hillbillies getting on the bus, our transit system is pretty tame.

However I was on the bus for a hockey game in Halifax and I turned and saw one of my teammates sound asleep with his hands down his pants (no motion from him, they were just in his pants).

• Content Count:  2230

Eh all I can think of is once with a train and once with a bus.

On the train late at night (train from a totally great area) me and my mate sat in a group of 6 seats because hardly anyone was on the train. Then some 20ish year old just came and sat with us and we were both confused af. She then proceeded to pull down her top about halfway without saying a word :thinking: You can tell what we were thinking was happening, but then she spoke and was like 'look at the skin on my shoulder, what should I do?' She had burns from oil down her back and shoulder and her employer had told her that it was just 'part of the job'. Still no clue why she pulled it down so unnecessarily far but oh well, that was weird.

On the bust the women next to me just kept trying to light things on fire on the bus, whether that was a seat, paper or whatever. Though it was kinda worrying nothing happened whilst I was on there.

Reply to Thread