? servers

? players online

Conor Mcgregor Vs Floyd Mayweather (Who You Got?)

• Content Count:  18

On August 26, we will experience one of the biggest if not the biggest fight in the history of fighting, even bigger then Floyd vs Manny. We see 29 year old Conor Mcgregor, who is a former featherweight and current lightweight champion of the UFC, he is in fact one of the biggest stars ever in MMA. And of course we have Floyd Mayweather, who's never lost a fight, and has a record of 49-0.

Who I want to win: Conor Mcgregor

The reason I want Conor Mcgregor to win is because, he's simply my favorite "star" you could say in the world, I grew up watching him and I remember him trash talking Jose Aldo and knocking him out in 13 seconds. Conor Mcgregor is the person who got me in the whole fight game, as I now train in BJJ, Boxing and Kick Boxing

Who I got to win: Conor Mcgregor

I know some people are gonna call me crazy but hear me out. Yes Floyd is the best boxer to ever lived, yes, he is the best ever, but he is 40 years old now, and we seen time and time again legends who are past their prime fight and lose, happened to Roy Jones Jr, and I feel like the same thing will happen to Floyd. Also, Conor Mcgregor has may advantages over Floyd like reach and height, and he also has so much videos and research on Floyd Mayweather on how he fights, where Floyd doesn't have anything to study of off Conor's pure boxing. But the biggest reason why I think Conor Mcgregor will win against Floyd Mayweather is the mental warfare. Conor Mcgregor is the best when it comes to this, he will break you down mentally where to affects you hard when it's time to fight. Look at Jose Aldo, the reason he lost was because Jose really wanted to beat up Conor, and thats cause Conor Mcgregor kept on trash talking to the point of getting inside his head, which, of course during fight night we know what happened. I feel like that will happen to Floyd Mayweather as it seems Conor is already a little bit in his head during the press media and shit like that. Finally, his killer left hand, all it takes Conor is one punch to knock someone out.

Who do you got?

• Content Count:  147

On August 26, we will experience one of the biggest if not the biggest fight in the history of fighting, even bigger then Floyd vs Manny. We see 29 year old Conor Mcgregor, who is a former featherweight and current lightweight champion of the UFC, he is in fact one of the biggest stars ever in MMA. And of course we have Floyd Mayweather, who's never lost a fight, and has a record of 49-0.

Who I want to win: Conor Mcgregor

The reason I want Conor Mcgregor to win is because, he's simply my favorite "star" you could say in the world, I grew up watching him and I remember him trash talking Jose Aldo and knocking him out in 13 seconds. Conor Mcgregor is the person who got me in the whole fight game, as I now train in BJJ, Boxing and Kick Boxing

Who I got to win: Conor Mcgregor

I know some people are gonna call me crazy but hear me out. Yes Floyd is the best boxer to ever lived, yes, he is the best ever, but he is 40 years old now, and we seen time and time again legends who are past their prime fight and lose, happened to Roy Jones Jr, and I feel like the same thing will happen to Floyd. Also, Conor Mcgregor has may advantages over Floyd like reach and height, and he also has so much videos and research on Floyd Mayweather on how he fights, where Floyd doesn't have anything to study of off Conor's pure boxing. But the biggest reason why I think Conor Mcgregor will win against Floyd Mayweather is the mental warfare. Conor Mcgregor is the best when it comes to this, he will break you down mentally where to affects you hard when it's time to fight. Look at Jose Aldo, the reason he lost was because Jose really wanted to beat up Conor, and thats cause Conor Mcgregor kept on trash talking to the point of getting inside his head, which, of course during fight night we know what happened. I feel like that will happen to Floyd Mayweather as it seems Conor is already a little bit in his head during the press media and shit like that. Finally, his killer left hand, all it takes Conor is one punch to knock someone out.

Who do you got?

Floyd isnt the best boxer ever, hes the best defensive boxer ever. There has been people in the past and present who I would say are 10x better like mike tyson, tyson fury, muhammed ali, heck i would say AJ is better than him.

Obviously I want Conor to win the fight, will he win though, probably not. Floyd's technical boxing is way ahead of Conor's but if Conor can hit Floyd, I wouldn't expect to see Floyd win. Conor also has like a 1 inch height advantage, doesnt get knocked out, im pretty sure its like a 1-4 inch reach advantage for Conor. Conor hasnt had surgery on his hands like 59485868585 times unlike floyd. I'm really rooting for Conor but i feel like he wont win if he doesnt play technical.

• Like 1
Edited by A Sad Cat

• Content Count:  305

Not a fan of Mayweather's attitude, hope Conor wins. The fights been way too hyped up, not to mention the last one like this for Floyd was a hug fest

• Like 1

• Content Count:  18

I think it's unfair to compare Floyd to the heavyweights, maybe I should of said the best boxer for the lower weight classes, but I think he is for sure one of the best in boxing history. But hey, it's whatever. I don't think Conor would go technical with Floyd cause if he did he would most likely get destoryed. @A Sad Cat

• Content Count:  147

I think it's unfair to compare Floyd to the heavyweights, maybe I should of said the best boxer for the lower weight classes, but I think he is for sure one of the best in boxing history. But hey, it's whatever. I don't think Conor would go technical with Floyd cause if he did he would most likely get destoryed. @A Sad Cat

Its not really unfair if you talk pound for pound though. If Floyd used a defensive style in a Heavyweight match (if he was Heavyweight) he would get knocked out so quickly because of how long they can just keep punching for in Heavyweight.

Reply to Thread