? servers

? players online

Conor Mcgregor Vs Floyd Mayweather (Who You Got?)

• Content Count:  18

I want to catch it but dude.. 11 PM?? maaaaan I don't know. I saw the cheapest seats in vegas were like $3900, no idea how expensive they can get.

If I don't watch it I'd like to catch a replay and avoid social media updates but last time I tried that people started texting me after 20 mins so I know that ain't happening.

• Content Count:  3740

Connor showed great speed, footwork, and counter-punching ability early on in the fight. His stamina was no match for Floyd though, who used his boxing skill to out-class him in the 2nd half of the fight as Connor began to slow down.

Was nice to see Floyd actually throw multiple combinations for a change though, one of his more entertaining fights for sure.

• Like 1

• Content Count:  1619

I want to catch it but dude.. 11 PM?? maaaaan I don't know. I saw the cheapest seats in vegas were like $3900, no idea how expensive they can get.

If I don't watch it I'd like to catch a replay and avoid social media updates but last time I tried that people started texting me after 20 mins so I know that ain't happening.

It was on at 1 a.m here, the main fight that is. Still half asleep this morning

• Content Count:  261

I'm upset that McGregor lost the fight but I'm still a huge fan of how he fights and acts. Major respect to that man for keeping a positive attitude towards Mayweather and his fans. I think it would be cool to see them do a UFC fight too in the future.

• Like 1

Reply to Thread