? servers

? players online

Sad News

• Content Count:  120

https://gyazo.com/dbe241add4ef7006878db313cebf36c4?token=fd67cc7bb947eb18b03df9a540125bf2

Was vac banned because my friends alt was vac'd :/ My phone number used to be on his account for prime, so we both get vac'd.

First i get scammed then this :{ makes me really want to quit pc all together.... Sooooo on to my question... Can I still play on steamgamers via alt account? and can i get my vip transferred to it? Thanks for any help! send love:love::sleep:

Love ug

• Content Count:  120

His alt account had my phone number on it bc i used it for prime matchmaking... i recently put my phone number on my account bc it was never prime and gave his account back. That was 2 weeks ago........ now this :} @All Ts

Plus you dont have to have sms confirmations.... thats only related to trading

Edited by Ugly God

• Content Count:  4441

I'm trying to understand how you got banned if you can't use 1 phone number for 2 prime accounts at the same time.

It doesn't ban off of previously connected #'s only currently connected to the accounts at the time of the infraction.

Edited by All Ts

• Content Count:  1470

Mobile authentication makes it so that if you link more than one account to it and one of the accounts get vaced then the rest of the accounts get vac ed unfortunately for you ur friend got vac ed on your mobile phone so now if you link your phone to any account csgo will always be banned

Pretty much you have to either never link your phone to steam or get a new phone or phone number

• Content Count:  4441

Mobile authentication makes it so that if you link more than one account to it and one of the accounts get vaced then the rest of the accounts get vac ed unfortunately for you ur friend got vac ed on your mobile phone so now if you link your phone to any account csgo will always be banned

Pretty much you have to either never link your phone to steam or get a new phone or phone number

There is a 3 month waiting period to where you can't add that # to another account, pretty sure they won't VAC/Game ban you after the fact for having the same number forever.

• Content Count:  6242

I'll change this once, PM me the new steam ID. Here's a good lesson all should have, don't share account information or anything tied to your account unless you are married to that person, or at least close enough :-P

• Like 7

Reply to Thread