? servers

? players online

Wanna Get High?

• Content Count:  6712

Boowy I tried that link and to be honest.....its mind over matter.

If you think its relaxing, it probably will relax, and it did it to me for about...20 seconds....

Then for some reason I got a b0ner and well.......I got a laughing fit. :blush::laugh:

OMG. I tried it again and..........I got it again.

Weird

• Content Count:  1615

I use Brain Sync occasionally when I'm having trouble concentrating, but I don't think it's the same thing. Same concept though, feeding your brain things. Whether it works or doesn't work, I think belief is a big part of something like this. If you believe it's producing the desired effects, then it's probably going to, though obviously for advertisement's sake things are very over-sauced.

I don't question it, I just know that Brain Sync helps me focus. If you go on the I-Doser site and go into sample in the little CDs and MP3 packs and try the Pure CD Gamma one, you can feel the front part of your brain react to it, for me it does anyway.

Piqued my interest either way, I-Doser seems easier to stomach as it's got actual beats as opposed to most of the Brain Sync stuff which is ambient.

http://ca.youtube.com/watch?v=PGXGckunUaU

hehe that actually works

• Content Count:  111

The idoser works, was popular a while back in my class, never used it myself but yeah saw my classmate get high off it, he did the hand of god ( ofc he didnt pay for it, he downloaded it ) So yea works for some people, and for some it doesn't, also some become immune to it while others keep getting stronger effects, also shouldn't be placebo.

But imho, dont use it.

Reply to Thread