? servers

? players online

Tired of this.....

• Content Count:  6741

lol when you make a thread saying "The REAL football thread" and inside you put:

basically post any thing related to real football

*pleases none of that shit you Americans play with your hands*

That thread is instigating an argument....and that's exactly what he got. As for the political side, I could care less because it's the same bullshit every time.

that was mr mick though, surely someone with an IQ of 24 cant be responsible for his actions, i think everyone here is a patriot and love's there country (except omar)

lets just try to get along!

• Content Count:  6712

Raven the thing with that was, you had a similiar thread and you said the same sorta thing :wink:

Seriously though guys I've hardly been directly insulting any of America's policies, all I am doing is possibly disagreeing with something you all believe in, so I end up with this......

Sometimes I go "off tilt" but seriously I never say ENGLAND FUCK YEAH and spam loads of weird English shit. You wander why people don't like "you" (as a whole) ...maybe you weren't in our faces so much......

I don't think I can even be bothered to post on news+off topics anymore...

You are bringing out the worst of me and.......I get inner rage reading this shit.

Edited by Lux

• Content Count:  514

I have to say that I support the majority of America's decisions. You see something you want, and you take it. Apart from that though, the number of people who don't have any facts at hand yet declare themselves to be "anti-Bush/anti-war" because general opinion is leaning that way should be shot. Humanitarianism is the new communism. And I don't like it one bit. :sneaky2:

• Content Count:  2488

Raven the thing with that was, you had a similiar thread and you said the same sorta thing :wink:

Seriously though guys I've hardly been directly insulting any of America's policies, all I am doing is possibly disagreeing with something you all believe in, so I end up with this......

Sometimes I go "off tilt" but seriously I never say ENGLAND FUCK YEAH and spam loads of weird English shit. You wander why people don't like "you" (as a whole) ...maybe you weren't in our faces so much......

I don't think I can even be bothered to post on news+off topics anymore...

You are bringing out the worst of me and.......I get inner rage reading this shit.

ummm....no? my thread was named "PRESEASON" and I put:

Anyone else excited that football season is coming up? Watched the Ravens beat the Pats today in preseason with our new coach and 2nd string players ;). Hoping to have a good season this year compared to last season :S. I know that it's nothing to be excited over, but I love football so.........

Post your favorite teams for the upcoming season.

Where did I instigate an argument with anyone lol? If you go back and look it was you and a few other people bringing your soccer shit into the Football thread that I made so I said this:

damn it, go make your own thread fucking brits >:| I don't care about your soccer like you dont care about our football.

Trolls.....every forum has em.

And that was after 3 retarded posts about soccer, that I might add you were the first to post. So don't give me this bullshit that we start everything. :001_rolleyes:

Edited by raven maniac

Reply to Thread