? servers

? players online

Tired of this.....

• Content Count:  2488

lol anyone who talks about british football, calling it soccor is an automatic fail for me lol. I dont actually watch football that much, and i dont care about american football. We call it the wuss version of rugby lol. America is just hugely political and lots of patriots slagging of other countries cause america gets guns n shit lol. But anyway, i have no problem with America really as i dont care that much about all this crap, except i love britain (sorta) and ill probably stay like that for the rest of my life

Have you ever played Football(the American version so you don't get confused) with full contact? Rugby is fun to watch, yes, but to refresh your memory on what full contact means watch the video that red posted:

Iwnri9QrhwM

As Red said, They wear the padding so they don't kill each other. :001_rolleyes:

• Content Count:  1384

Have you ever played Football(the American version so you don't get confused) with full contact? Rugby is fun to watch, yes, but to refresh your memory on what full contact means watch the video that red posted:

Iwnri9QrhwM

As Red said, They wear the padding so they don't kill each other. :001_rolleyes:

QFT

• Content Count:  5086

Still not enough for you Spartan, here ya go....If you want to get Technical.

W7tGY-VDx3o

35MPH CAR FUCK YEAH!!

I was going to quote what he said, but I forgot because I got distracted reading the news. :drool:

• Content Count:  1842

America is the best, and Football is better than soccer. :o

erm just for the record soccer = american sport that is played with hands, right?

and in that sense i would agree english football is better than american soccer

• Content Count:  80

erm just for the record soccer = american sport that is played with hands, right?

and in that sense i would agree english football is better than american soccer

A lot of Americans now are jumping on the soccer band wagon because of Beck's going to Galaxy. Kind of funny how u need a celebrity to get a country to like a sport, kind of like Gretzky when he came to L.A.

• Content Count:  6712

Ok Raven I never said you started it, I just said it was simliar ok ;).

Maybe we trolled it a bit but by saying "no shit american football" is that any different from what you said? Whoever said it first...

@ Grayfox no we don't call American football "Soccer" we call it American football. We don't really watch it much (I've seen it once) and no one plays it so yeah...

Also Becks is David Beckham.......I'm sure you know that :001_rolleyes:

Reply to Thread