? servers

? players online

Is this a freekill?

• Content Count:  555

During Simon says, when the person gives the command to "look at me at all times", then says "Simon says look to my right"; then follows that order by saying "Simon says go to the goal", I was going to a goal while continuously looking right and Simon kills me saying that I was told to face him at all times. Is this a freekill or am I in the wrong?

• Content Count:  391

I believe it's common sense that when simon says another order regarding which way you look at it OVERRIDES with the previous order. So yea, that was a freekill.

• Like 1

• Content Count:  555

Whoever made this order does not understand the rules of the game and did not play right obviously, this is 100% a free kill.

Believe it or not bugattialan did this.

• Like 3

• Content Count:  160

Believe it or not bugattialan did this.

I can't stand that guy. He only free kills in small increments, just enough to where you can't report him without compiling a small montage, which even then is "witch-hunting". Shit is so annoying.

• Content Count:  658

I can't stand that guy. He only free kills in small increments, just enough to where you can't report him without compiling a small montage, which even then is "witch-hunting". Shit is so annoying.

Exactly what I was thinking. He delays alot too :c

Reply to Thread