? servers

? players online

China is FAIL!

• Content Count:  4354

Edited by suricruise

• Content Count:  834

Just a quick question. Would younger girls be better at this sport than older girls?
Does it matter? The age limit is 16 regardless if it makes them better or not. If team USA did this we'd have everyone jumping down our throats.

• Content Count:  6712

Who cares what you give a toss about... Honestly???

Me!

I follow him everywhere and whenever he doesn't give a toss I make sure the toss isn't given :glare:

This isn't the only scandal, in several other events it seems China has got it easy.

• Content Count:  5086

Just a quick question. Would younger girls be better at this sport than older girls?

Better in terms of performing harder stunts, but they lack experience and the mental part of it. A younger play wont necessarily be as nervous as an older one.

• Content Count:  2115

If they really cheated, that will mage a very bad image of China - the hoster - what they don't want to. Eventhough if she is thirteen, the media will never find out because she is 100% protected by the Chinese government.

Edited by Toxin

• Content Count:  2115

I they really cheated, that will image a very bad image of China - the hoster - what they don't want to. Eventhough if she is thirteen, the media will never find out because she is 100% protected by the Chinese government.

Doublepost. Delete please.

Reply to Thread