? servers

? players online

China is FAIL!

• Content Count:  834

Just as you like cheap Czechoslovakian women and Coca Cola.:thumbup:

Oh, yeah...I know all your secrets...

Coca Cola was invented in Georgia? NT tho...

LOL WELL DONE YOU CAN READ WIKIPEDIA. OLOLOLOLOLOL.
LOLOLOLOLOL Well done. It appears you are the one reading wikipedia (refer to your quote). I actually lived in Atlanta for a while and know Coke's history. Cocawine is not even similar to Coca-Cola (but it was inspired by it), biggest differences being there is no cocaine in Coca-cola and there is no liquor in it. Show me where I said cocawine was invented in georgia and you'll get a cookie.

No, I just thought since you posted something that makes no sense I ought to. Not once did I say that Coca Cola was American, otherwise I would also be saying that cheap Czechoslovakian women were too.

Perhaps there's such a thing as selective reading. So desperate for something to latch onto you see a word and ignore the rest.

Your move, I believe.

Then what was your post supposed to even mean? You were replying to what Red said about you loving our internet and games, by saying that he loves two random things... that don't even make sense together unless you were trying to imply that they don't come from America. OHGAWD AMERICA IS AWFUL THEY RUIN TEH EARTHS WITH THEIR FATASS HICKS AND BIG SUVS (BECAUSE ENGLAND DOESN'T HAVE THOZ AMIRITE) LLULLZ. WAHWAHWAHMBULANCE.

You've obviously never heard of such a thing as a joke.

I suggest getting over whatever issues it is you have before you post a reply to something.

I suggest you not suggest what I should fucking do. How am I to determine what's a sarcastic joke through text? Especially when you say the same shit all the time...

• Content Count:  1230

:001_huh: I'm late to this post, but my take on things is that the U.S. blew it in the team finals. Whether the Chinese cheated or not the U.S. should have had it and they choked. I honestly think the age thing is being over hyped, granted the younger girls are lighter and more flexible. The U.S team was hurt more in scoring, were the judging seemed to be more strict on them. If they had put up performances at the levels they were capable of (like in the all around finals) they would've had it but their performances left it open to the judges interpretation, however biased it was.

Anyway GO TEAM USA!!! Support my friends and yours as well as the country :thumbup1:

The Brits can go kick rocks.

Reply to Thread