? servers

? players online

China is FAIL!

• Content Count:  4550

I think I know how this happened.

An American tourist arrived in Tiananmen Square to watch the Olympics. He parked his giant SUV on the curb and was arrested by some cocky policeman. He missed the opening ceremony, and his wife hates him. On his way back to the stadium, a Chinese homeless person attacked him and stole all his money. If things couldn't get any worse, the Russian Mafia kidnapped his wife while he was going into the stadium. He couldn't do anything, so he decided to watch the games. He didn't mind any of it, of course, because he's a FUCKYEAH American, and so he sat down and watched the gymnastics.

BUT GUESS WHAT? When he sat down he was astonished to find that there WERE NO HOTDOGS!! CAN YOU BELIEVE IT? OHHH THE PAIN. This was it, he was seething with anger. This took the piss. HOW DARE THEY?

And so, after he punched a few people and threw a few chairs he looked at the Chinese gymnasts and rang up an old journalist friend and decided TO GET SOME MOTHERFUCKING PAYBACK ON THOSE CHINESE NO-HOTDOG BASTARDS.

And so this is the situation we are in. Any questions?

what did they do with his wife?

• Content Count:  834

An American tourist arrived in Tiananmen Square to watch the Olympics. He parked his giant SUV on the curb and was arrested by some cocky policeman. He missed the opening ceremony, and his wife hates him. On his way back to the stadium, a Chinese homeless person attacked him and stole all his money. If things couldn't get any worse, the Russian Mafia kidnapped his wife while he was going into the stadium. He couldn't do anything, so he decided to watch the games. He didn't mind any of it, of course, because he's a FUCKYEAH American, and so he sat down and watched the gymnastics.

BUT GUESS WHAT? When he sat down he was astonished to find that there WERE NO HOTDOGS!! CAN YOU BELIEVE IT? OHHH THE PAIN. This was it, he was seething with anger. This took the piss. HOW DARE THEY?

And so, after he punched a few people and threw a few chairs he looked at the Chinese gymnasts and rang up an old journalist friend and decided TO GET SOME MOTHERFUCKING PAYBACK ON THOSE CHINESE NO-HOTDOG BASTARDS.

America, FUCK YEAH!

• Content Count:  1011

its all bullshit

china will do anything too win and it shows how fucked up they are

when they called out one of the girls on chinas team to play . the reporters had an interview with her and found out that she was begging her parents to let her stop doing the gernastics . and they refused. china is fucked up

Edited by MasterkennyG

• Content Count:  4354

Come on Havok just come out and say it. You hate AMERICA!!!

• Content Count:  111

If they really cheated, that will mage a very bad image of China - the hoster - what they don't want to. Eventhough if she is thirteen, the media will never find out because she is 100% protected by the Chinese government.

True, who the hell suggested they cheated ?

• Content Count:  6559

No, I hate the US. Saying I hate America could offend people in South America and I've nothing against them.

But you love our games and internets:thumbup:

Reply to Thread