? servers

? players online

90mm liquid cooling radiator

• Content Count:  20

I've been scouring the internet looking for a CPU liquid cooling system that can accommodate my Optiplex 790 case that has only one place for a chassis fan which is 90mm. On the LinusTechTips forums I read that 90mm radiators don't exist, and it seems that way. I'll probably buy a new heatsink unless someone recommends a cheap liquid cooling system with a 90mm radiator/fan.

• Content Count:  66

I don't know of any official 90mm aio coolers afaik (you might find something but it would be offbrand and not really known). As collieflower said, you're better off using a proper cheap heatsink or go all in with custom loop. Though, considering your pc case, you'd be better off upgrading your case before making any changes in cooling unless you're willing to go full diy and hack on some ghetto looking cooler

• Content Count:  1740

just get a new case that can handle better water cooling. also, imho, stay away from the aio systems. go with a heatsink tower or a custom loop.

Nothing wrong with AIO coolers, tbh. I've had one for years and it worked great. But died due to its age. After that I got a 240mm version and it was a beast of a cooler. Still works fine in my mates PC, cuz I upgraded to custom loop.

idk stop grilling me, man

Wasn't grilling you at all. Your question just isn't clear.

Reply to Thread