? servers

? players online

***HOW NOT TO GET YOUR ACCOUNT INFO STOLEN***

• Content Count:  1910

Well, my old friend Blackout has been hacked it seems. He sent me a msg telling me to go to some montage video that im included in. He said to log into forums. strangely the link was NOT Steam Community but rather a fake version containing hyphens. And is had some strange .freehostia. part in it? Im not fucking falling for that again.

[/img]

• Content Count:  4354

Well, my old friend Blackout has been hacked it seems. He sent me a msg telling me to go to some montage video that im included in. He said to log into forums. strangely the link was NOT Steam Community but rather a fake version containing hyphens. And is had some strange .freehostia. part in it? Im not fucking falling for that again.

[/img]

Why would any one fall for this. This is the oldest way to get your steam account stolen. The whole check out this montage video with you in it. Why would any one click that. Its the most known hack trick for steam.

It's simple don't click on links in a steamchat from any one. EVER!! If they really want you to see it have them email it to you or get on vent and put it in your comment.

• Content Count:  3205

What about a friend sending a website to you with a spray they made, should you just change password for precaution? If so i did

Reply to Thread