? servers

? players online

***HOW NOT TO GET YOUR ACCOUNT INFO STOLEN***

• Content Count:  555

What about a friend sending a website to you with a spray they made, should you just change password for precaution? If so i did
Why would you need to give out your information to go to a site and get a spray?

• Content Count:  3205

Why would you need to give out your information to go to a site and get a spray?

No thats not what i meant, Okay friend made a spray, gave me link, and all but i was "worried" at the time but i did NOT give any info out. I wasnt sure if the link which i got the spray was okay.

• Content Count:  669

Theres a guy named GodTupac, Ill get some other info about him later and post it in an edit. Im going to see if I can get someone to follow him. Whatever you do, DO NOT add him. He tried to lead the clan "The Sons of Anarchy" or something like that (SOA) And he failed at it, he came back with revenge on me and my clan when he found out we got bigger than his shit clan in less than a month after his crashed and burnt after a week, trying to hack, crash, and scam his way into my servers / clan. He failed at trying to take me and the co-owner's down and started taking out our friends accounts and selling them for server money. DO NOT let it happen to you! (Link to his steam page will be edited in later)

(The reason for all of this, We kicked him out of our clan when it had less than 20 people when he left our servers that he promised to support, rot. When his servers crashed and we got more clan members than him he got into a rage and wants to take us and our servers down)

Long post, eh?

• Content Count:  2132

Theres a guy named GodTupac, Ill get some other info about him later and post it in an edit. Im going to see if I can get someone to follow him. Whatever you do, DO NOT add him. He tried to lead the clan "The Sons of Anarchy" or something like that (SOA) And he failed at it, he came back with revenge on me and my clan when he found out we got bigger than his shit clan in less than a month after his crashed and burnt after a week, trying to hack, crash, and scam his way into my servers / clan. He failed at trying to take me and the co-owner's down and started taking out our friends accounts and selling them for server money. DO NOT let it happen to you! (Link to his steam page will be edited in later)

(The reason for all of this, We kicked him out of our clan when it had less than 20 people when he left our servers that he promised to support, rot. When his servers crashed and we got more clan members than him he got into a rage and wants to take us and our servers down)

Long post, eh?

Cool story bro.

Reply to Thread