? servers

? players online

What hard map do you want to do most?  

40 members have voted

1. 1. What hard map do you want to do most?

• ze_bioshock_v6_2_csgo4
    • ze_grau_a01_10
    • ze_serpentis_temple_v1_1_csgo1
    • ze_diddle_v3

[ZE] Event - CLEAR!!!

• Content Count:  1061

Ok I updated the maps for Sunday now.

We will give Boredom another go as the easiest map, considering we ALMOST beat it today. Let's get to it and CLEAR this easy map.

After that we'll move on to l0v0l, which shouldn't be too difficult if we have enough good players on by the time we finish Boredom.

Remember this is an event, and a clear event at that, so we will be putting plenty of extend votes on that don't require 75% to pass.

Afterwards, we are going to move on to Serpentis! :snake: This map isn't even that hard tbh. It just has some frustrating holds here and there. It's a fun map that is inspired by an MG map originally. Consider taking a look at Diryathing's post if you've never played. We are really trying to focus on CLEARing these maps tomorrow, so please bring your game faces.

Hope to see you there again! And don't forget, I'm gonna be giving away multiple steam gift cards tomorrow instead of just one. They will be given randomly tomorrow, so make sure you get there as early as possible for the best chances!

Goodluck and have fun!!!!

• Like 4

Giveaway

All day long during the event I'm giving away $10 Steam Gift Cards!

All the winner will be listed here along with a pic of the randomizer (without doxxing myself :x)

If you see you won here, add me on steam and I'll get you your prize asap!

Winners

1st Round @ 4:15 PM est: @Clearly (Pic)

2nd Round @ 4:50 PM est: @Micklandusa (Pic)

3rd Round @ 5:40 PM est: TheTankWarfarer(Pic)

4th Round @ 7:40 PM est: Raiden (Pic)

This concludes the giveaway for today! Thank you everyone that participated! If you didn't win, stay tuned for the next event next weekend!!!

Edited by Crawfish

@Crawfish, What is the ETA on our $10 Steam gift cards?

You coulda just messaged me on Steam.

But you and mickland still aren't eligible to be gifted. Probably because we just became friends recently.

Edit: Just saw in the fine print: "You can purchase Steam digital gift cards for any user that you have had on your friends list for at least 3 days."

So I should be able to get you and mickland both tomorrow.

• Like 1
Edited by Crawfish

• Content Count:  642

Then regular events for "regular" maps and once a month for "tryhard" maps.

that could work but if we do split them into regular and "tryhard" event then we really need to make the distinction between them. The "tryhard" event will be to win so we have designated leaders and item grabbers. Because if we call it tryhard and then just let everyone yell and do whatever they want it will never get anywhere.

Reply to Thread