? servers

? players online

Admin Application Question

• Content Count:  71

Moving this, if you want to shitpost with your friends keep it in Spam Central or you're gonna be sitting out some time from the forums.

Soggy is actually autistic and whether you believe it or not you could of answered and locked the thread instead of moving and referring to it as a shit post isn’t positive towards him at all just say yes it’s fine and lock and mark thread as answered

• Content Count:  4441

Moved this back to Q&A, deleted all the obvious shitposts even though I still think all 3 of you guys are trolling. For @Rosettastoned and @Heckin sick of bein good this is your warning to cut the shit with the shitposting, I don't care if he's your friend.

I apologize to @soggypancake for moving this if you did actually get caught up in your friends nonsense. Having autism will not hold you back from admin if you can carry out your duties without issue.

• Like 2

• Content Count:  2730

Shitposting is not a good way to get admin. Both @Heckin sick of bein good and @Rosettastoned, you two need to tone it down, as this thread got out of hand. This is only a warning, but next time it won't.

Now as for @soggypancake I'm sorry for these two did to your question. What @Jake said was the prefect answer.

No, having Autism will not hurt your ability to get admin. There is no point in time where we will ask you to video chat/have eye contact with people as we are based online. However, confrontation issues might be a problem. In the servers you have to confront rule breakers who often are dead set on their version of the rules. As long as you make a good impression and show the community and its members you can handle admining and all the duties that come with it you should have no problem.

Ignore all the shit posting and unhelpful responses where people are trying to be funny.

Good day!

• Like 7

Reply to Thread