? servers

? players online

BUY me skin in opskin for money in paypal ( i over pay)

• Content Count:  246

Can someone buy me skin in opskin 230$ us because i cant put money in opskin ( i need to be 18) and i pay you in paypal) buy the skin and i pay you before the trade (only guy that i will trust) this is not a scam i pay before it my only option to get the skin that i want

• Content Count:  2947

Im just going to be straight forward with you. you’re going to have a hard time finding someone to do this deal. Iirc paypal lets you refund after 3 days After purchase/transfer of money. Besides i dont think people wanna risk 230$ US dollars for this deal. Theres a reason you have to be 18 and id honestly say your best bet would be to go through with a family member willing to do this deal and not someone from SG.

Thats just my opinion.

• Like 1

• Content Count:  2941

Theres a reason you have to be 18 and id honestly say your best bet would be to go through with a family member willing to do this deal and not someone from SG.

^

You've hardly been here for long and I'd say that most of the active forum users here wouldn't trust you enough to go through with this deal.

• Content Count:  246

^

You've hardly been here for long and I'd say that most of the active forum users here wouldn't trust you enough to go through with this deal.

NO i will pay first in paypal and family and friend so the money is gonna be in the paypal of the guy after hes gonna seee the money he gonna send me the skin

• Content Count:  4441

You're not supposed to use Family and Friends for actual transactions where a good/service is being used. If you do that it's not documented properly and one person can refund as matt stated. I recommend no one does this transaction, it's very sketchy- I also recommend you don't give someone $230 dollars over PayPal if you're underage unless they're actual family. PayPal could end up asking for your ID and when you can't give them one that matches up with the details on your acc they will lock your account with the money on it.

Reply to Thread