? servers

? players online

• Content Count:  391

Really wish we didn’t have to clarify these things, if a message pops up saying “blank person cheated the lr! the lr is aborted”, then yes you can spray the T that cheated.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

• Content Count:  1266

Doesn't this kind of contradict itself? I think the T shouldn't be able to make ridiculous rules that completely go against what you're supposed to be doing. (ie. shooting during a knife fight, vice versa, etc.) I get that it's the CTs discretion to accept, but I think this should be clarified (I can't tell what the ruling intends by "original purpose") just in case a CT accepts without paying attention, expecting to play a Shot4Shot, or a T doesn't want to do an LR unless he can knife during a S4S.

I can see what you mean, but for the most part when it's time to LR, there are only 3 Ts and the people who are more...rowdy on their mics are usually dead or list off their demands for the CTs to accept or deny; but I agree that it should be clarified.

• Like 1
Edited by anuL

• Content Count:  2579

Really wish we didn’t have to clarify these things, if a message pops up saying “blank person cheated the lr! the lr is aborted”, then yes you can spray the T that cheated.

Well said.

Why are we discussing this? You're doing a SHOT for SHOT (pew pew). We even have the KNIFE FIGHT lr. I'm flabbergasted that we're answering this. It's written clear in the rules. At this point, is pulling a sawed-off during a gun toss allowed? Moon and Karma explained it right. Don't listen to the noobs on jb, but to the !rules.

• Like 2

Reply to Thread