? servers

? players online

Random Question of the Day

• Content Count:  2162

January 5, 2018:

Whats your favorite SG server to play on and whats your most memorable moment from it?

My Answer: My favorite SG server has to be ZE and my most memorable moment from my entire time on ZE is when I got banned by accident and had to create this forum account to appeal the ban, bringing me closer to this wonderful community.

January 6, 2018:

What's your favorite video game that you've ever played, and if you could what would you want to improve in it?

My Answer: Favorite game is CSGO and for sure would fix the HitReg system, cause it broke af

January 7, 2018:

Would you rather watch tutorials to learn a new game, learn by yourself, or be taught how to play by playing alongside someone?

My Answer: I would personally rather learn to play a game by playing alongside someone, because it makes it more fun as you get to go along the experience together, make great memories and have a good time.

February 5, 2018:

Whats the most time you’ve ever spent playing on a video game, and what game was it?

My Answer: My most played game would have to be CS:GO with 1144 hours played, and the longest I’ve played that for is 11 hours in one single day.

February 7, 2018:

What is the latest time that you’ve ever been on a videogame, and what game was it? Ex. 3am on gmod

My Answer: The latest I’ve probably been up playing a video game was around 3am playing CS:GO when I first got it. I lost track of the time because I was having such a fun time with randoms I met playing demolition and I looked at the clock and was like, I should sleep.

February 8, 2018:

What is your number one song that you like, and what is your favorite type of music?

My Answer: My favorite song has to be Scenes From an Italian Restaurant by Billy Joel, and my favorite type of music is probably jazz.

February 13, 2018:

What in your life makes you feel better about yourself as a person?

My Answer: I feel better about myself when somebody tells me out of nowhere that I am a nice or good person or anything of that sort. Just those small little compliments light me up inside and make me sparkle with hope and joy. (Yes I know I sound stupid but whatever lol)

February 16, 2018:

What do you feel qualifies somebody for to obtain a position of importance in a community or workplace?

Edited by Cept For Her

• Content Count:  5108

CS:GO Jail Break right now, in the past it's a toss up between CS:S Jail Break, GMod TTT, and GMod DarkRP.

I can't say there is one specific moment that triumphs over the rest, I've had way too many memories that are all equally as memorable :p

• Content Count:  1423

TTT is 100% my favorite SG server. It gets pretty toxic at times but i've got a lot of friends on there that make it less toxic and fun to play on. Also gonna have to go with the same answer as extreme here, I've made a lot of memories in the short time i've been here and can't really choose a favorite. :)

• Content Count:  246

TTT is my favorite SG server because i veryn like the mode. People on the server a very friendly and they are happy.I also play a little bit of jail break but TTT is for me the better server.

Reply to Thread