? servers

? players online

What are your spoils from the sticker capsules and or betting

• Content Count:  796

II bought a shit ton of capsules, many I made profit for.

Here's the full list.

Regular Boston 2018 signature stickers: ChrisJ, shox, (2x)innocent, Skadoodle, denis, mir, Stewie2k, zehn(2x), Spiidi(2x), Dosia, NEO, k0nfig, keev(2x), fallen, cajunb, aizy(2x), LEGIJA, Hobbit, RUSH(3x), apEX(2x), jR, electronic, kashandr, styko, fitch, flusha, suNy, autimatic.

Foil Boston 2018 signature stickers: flamie, k0nfig, device,v4alde, rush, Skadoodle, coldzera.

Holo and foil Boston 2018 team stickers: Sprout Esports, Flipsid3 tactics, CLOUD9 (FOIL), Astralis (foil)(2x), faze clan, g2 esports, navi.

The cloud 9 foil more than pays for everything, ad the other foils from ska and autimatic help too.

Tell me what you got too.

• Content Count:  712

You just bought two of the master cases smh, you only have 4 stickers not from the master cases

i bought one of the big ones that were 80% off and 4 challengers where the flash gaming team was

• Content Count:  796

i bought one of the big ones that were 80% off and 4 challengers where the flash gaming team was

That doesn't count if you buy the big ones smh, you don't get random ones

• Content Count:  2730

I can’t help but notice that you still have a fidget spinner... like stop no please

It can in the goodie bag from ELeague. I just had it there to hold the back of the wrappers that showed the rarity of pins while I filmed me opening them.

mine are better :))

Half of those are yours dumb dumb.

• Like 1

Reply to Thread