? servers

? players online

Which do you like more, Marvel or DC?  

18 members have voted

1. 1. Which do you like more, Marvel or DC?

Marvel or DC? And why?

• Content Count:  2238

I'll second @Davie that DC has it in the shows. The Arrowverse has been stellar for me (although a coworker has ruined Supergirl for me. Every episode basically devolves to "Who pisses off Kara this week?"), and Black Lightning is actually pretty cool. Granted, I love Agents of Shield and really loved Agent Carter, and love how they tried to keep tying AoS back into the MCU, but DC I feel did a better job with the shows.

Movies, hands down Marvel. I've enjoyed the last few DC movies (haven't seen Justice League yet) but Marvel characters hold a special place in my heart.

I mean, Marvel has Deadpool. They win.

• Content Count:  2169

thing about dc is the only thing theyve got good is animated movies and comics which unfortunately is barely looked at by most people which gives them some bad rep among most people who dont look at that kind of stuff - the only shit people see are the pretty subpar shows and awful movies

marvels got shitty comics and pretty much no animated movies but theyve got some pretty baller shows like jessica jones punisher and dardevil and the entire mcu which makes pretty good movies (excluding dr strange fuck off)

so it becomes a pretty level playing field so it's hard to pick

its really just down to which heroes you like better

im leaning towards marvel currently because of heroes like captain marvel spiderman and iron man even though i grew up with batman and the like

i guess its just because other than the dark knight trilogy dcs gotten a huge middle finger pointed towards them so its hard to not gravitate towards marvel

(voted dc tho to try and level the vote bar)))))))))))))))))))))

Reply to Thread