? servers

? players online

Random Question of the Day [March 8, 2018]

• Content Count:  261

Town of Robloxia.

Highly realistic and lots of opportunities to grow your income by applying to a variety of jobs.

Lots of vacation locations and great people to interact with.

• Like 1

• Content Count:  1752

This question usually crosses my mind in more of a "which world would be the most fuckin terrifying?" Like I'm usually playing a game thinking this would be the most batshit reality. Biggest one that comes to mind there is OG Bioshock. I remember playing that and thinking Sander Cohen was brilliantly done but absolutely terrifying. Can't imagine living that.

Not to hijack OP tho, uhh, maybe the Witcher? Again, also terrifying but if I'm Geralt I'm all good.

• Content Count:  701

no game no life would be pretty sick, but I'd probably become a worthless human being by losing immediately.

Probably one of the gundam universes if not NGNL.

• Content Count:  1619

This question usually crosses my mind in more of a "which world would be the most fuckin terrifying?" Like I'm usually playing a game thinking this would be the most batshit reality. Biggest one that comes to mind there is OG Bioshock. I remember playing that and thinking Sander Cohen was brilliantly done but absolutely terrifying. Can't imagine living that.

Not to hijack OP tho, uhh, maybe the Witcher? Again, also terrifying but if I'm Geralt I'm all good.

Maybe a follow up question is in order for tomorrow.

• Like 1

Reply to Thread