? servers

? players online

Raiding discord

• Content Count:  796

I just wanted to tell everyone that someone who seems to be in sg with a username of sG | Legit is in a discord server with the main purpose for raiding discords, he raided mine and 2 of my friends, he may not play on this server but I wanted to warn everyone.

@Dominic I think he was just warning us incase this guy happened to show up in any of our discord servers, which is a nice thing to do but mostly unnecesarry as it wouldve been dealt with anyways ¯\_(?)_/¯

I thought I had recognized the name from one of our servers, and seeing the sg made me more convinced, I'm sorry this was incorrect, but the other memebrs that were raiding were people named noodels and giv

@Dominic I think he was just warning us incase this guy happened to show up in any of our discord servers, which is a nice thing to do but mostly unnecesarry as it wouldve been dealt with anyways ¯\_(?)_/¯

I thought I had recognized the name from one of our servers, and seeing the sg made me more convinced, I'm sorry this was incorrect, but the other memebrs that were raiding were people named noodels and giv

Reply to Thread