? servers

? players online

Two choices

• Content Count:  2051

@Edo-Well, If I just donate it, its donation money, but if I pay for someone who is on regularly, that person can watch the server in my place since I won't be on as much for a while and it'll STILL be donation money. It knocks out two birds with just one stone.

@Jen-I don't do much for my birthday, so I'm not that excited about mine. :p

• Content Count:  2527

Well Cloud I guess the question is who do you feel deserves it, if you still want to continue and let someone stay in your place for a little while. Im sure you had a few good player friends that have earned your respect that could fill your shoes while your away. Its your admin account so you make the call.

• Content Count:  5086

@Edo-Well, If I just donate it, its donation money, but if I pay for someone who is on regularly, that person can watch the server in my place since I won't be on as much for a while and it'll STILL be donation money. It knocks out two birds with just one stone.

@Jen-I don't do much for my birthday, so I'm not that excited about mine. :p

Pshhhh, i'm just excited because i'll be 20 haha. I don't do anything at all for my birthday and haven't for several years. It's just nice being almost legal drinking age. >:]

• Content Count:  2051

@Haggard-My first choice was Pancake, he's on a lot, report players often, a really fun player to kill zombies with, but he denied and said to give it to someone else. So, Admin goes over to Edo. I haven't seen him break any rules. He's a great player to play with. He's also on regularly. If for some reason he denies, give it to Riggs. Riggs may not be good in Zombie Mod nor the arcade, :p but he has never broken the rules. I'm ready to have my powers taken away. :)

@Jen-You're two days older than me. I'm turning 20 also. I'm waiting to turn 21, so I can go to Las Vegas...and gamble!!!

Edit: If you need my steam ID to take powers away from me, give me a day to get it.

• Content Count:  381

tnx to all of u for that offer but i more like to be regular player,Riggs will be good admin for sure i see him on the forum he cares about ZM

Reply to Thread