? servers

? players online

!ws Skins not staying

• Content Count:  37

So on certain maps on JB i will change my skins when im on CT and every round i have to redo the command to change the skin because it will not stay and it really gets Frustrating. And it only happens on certain maps for some reason and i dont know how to fix it. Some maps it will stay and some maps it wont. If anyone knows how to fix this please Answer :d

-Thanks For Taking Time to read this

-Divine

• Content Count:  265

im pretty sure this is due to the map itself, on some maps they have a different way of picking up weapons, its kinda of hard to explain. Say on electric revamped, the way the weapons are set up is when u pick them up, its basically like buying the weapons. while on other maps like say foxriver(removed i believe), when u press the button it will spawn in vanilla weapons so theres no way to get a skin on them without ws. Take this concept and apply it to other maps

• Content Count:  6759

im pretty sure this is due to the map itself, on some maps they have a different way of picking up weapons, its kinda of hard to explain. Say on electric revamped, the way the weapons are set up is when u pick them up, its basically like buying the weapons. while on other maps like say foxriver(removed i believe), when u press the button it will spawn in vanilla weapons so theres no way to get a skin on them without ws. Take this concept and apply it to other maps

This is the case atm. I spoke to Liam about this the day after we added the plugins officially because I experienced it on TTT, but he says it's a bug with the plugin itself and he's not sure much can be done. It's not even a database issue either with this plugin.

I have something else I'd like to test for the ws plugin, however, I won't be able to do that till this weekend.

• Like 1

Reply to Thread