? servers

? players online

TTT golden knife on Different knifes.

• Content Count:  70

So on ttt if you buy the gold knife on the default knife , The other people such as innocent,detectives can see the gold knife.

I had a question stateing that can you see the gold knife on the other knifes like karmabit,butterfly knife considering that you guys added the !knifes?

If we can then i think you guys should do something which will have it like when ever the t buys the gold knife considering to the !ws thing too, the skin for the e.g karmabit will go away so the inno/det can see it and have the chance to kill the t. I think that would be better because for the inno/det they will have a chance to kill the t's.

Also for the t it will be harder and challenging for him to try to kill inno/det while hiding the knife.

Also if we cant see the gold on the knife then i think you guy should add it so the inno/det can see the gold and it will make it easier expeacially when you can see it on the default knife. Thats all i wanted to say, I know you all dont understand half of it but plz answer my question in the beggining of the thread and plz give me your side of this. srry for boring you!

Thanks, ibrahim

• Like 1

• Content Count:  1423

Any knife skin that isn't the default knife will not show gold on it when you buy a golden knife. This has been brought up many times before (including recently) and atm there's no way to fix it with our plugin. Even before adding !ws and !knife if you had a skin besides default it wouldn't show the golden knife, it isn't anything new.

• Like 3

• Content Count:  361

Its really not that big of an advantage anyway we've dealt with it for quite a while now with normal knife skins ¯\_(?)_/¯

• Like 1

• Content Count:  78

@MaXiMuM This thread here was recently made. The whole Golden Knife overriding the regular knife skin is as of right now, pretty hard/impossible to do and probably wont be fixed for a while.

Is it possible to give the user a particle affect whilst holding it, or even a particle effect for the knife itself when it's out? I'm just tossing ideas.

• Like 1

• Content Count:  796

Maximum, stop spamming for posts we've had this thread 30 times, it's not a huge deal and it'll be fixed in the next plugin if we want it to be

I believe we've even had a post really recently, about the !ws thing and gold knives, as well.

https://www.steam-gamers.net/forum/showthread.php?t=81143

yep found it^

Edited by Nate S
found it

Reply to Thread