? servers

? players online

No hands on Model

• Content Count:  37

So there have people who i had no Hands such as @Snowy he had the Lara Croft model on and i put it on to see if it would work for me and i dident. But it works for him and im Confused. If anyone knows any way for it to happen please let me know. Thanks

• Content Count:  716

It’s a bug, When you’re spectating someone with a model other than the T or CT default model they’ll be seen without any hands besides from your own perspective. When you kept saying you couldnt see my hands i personally could see them but if i were to spectate someone with a model that wasnt the T or CT deafult they wouldn’t have any hands show but they can see their hands... If that makes any sense lmfao

• Like 1

• Content Count:  1534

It’s a bug, When you’re spectating someone with a model other than the T or CT default model they’ll be seen without any hands besides from your own perspective. When you kept saying you couldnt see my hands i personally could see them but if i were to spectate someone with a model that wasnt the T or CT deafult they wouldn’t have any hands show but they can see their hands... If that makes any sense lmfao

This works while spectating on ZE, what server is this?

• Content Count:  2162

TTT, it works in spec but it used to work in game. It should be added as a model or command in game

If youre saying that you dont want your hands visible while playing, ZE recently added !hidearms so you wont see your hands while playing the game. To my knowledge this isnt on any of the other servers but it might be possible to add it to them. I dont really know the specifics about how the command runs though

Reply to Thread