? servers

? players online

I was CT banned and I don’t know for how long

• Content Count:  15

My profile on the forum says oxi clean but my current steam name is dabolitionist. I was apparently CT banned for killing a T after an LR. I had no idea about a rule change that says you can’t kill them, I haven’t played in several months. I just don’t get how that 1 offense got me CT banned, but I’ll take it. I just want to know how long I was banned and why. Please can someone help me

• Content Count:  15

It’s been way more than an hour and I’m still banned. Is it an hour while playing on the server or just total time? I’ve played at least an hour on the server as well and I’m still banned I’m confused

• Content Count:  1020

It’s been way more than an hour and I’m still banned. Is it an hour while playing on the server or just total time? I’ve played at least an hour on the server as well and I’m still banned I’m confused

It goes by server time on the server so if the system won’t unban after the hour an admin can manually unban you

• Content Count:  4441

Super weird that people have to make threads asking about stuff like this when there is literally a module made, used by admins to track CT bans similar to SourceBans lol... It's not even like it's private either cause everyone can access it, it is just not really publicly showcased anywhere I can see. Something I came to notice aswell is that ALL OF THE BANS are EXPIRED, which either means we have some super dedicated players getting banned or that the module is tracking elapsed time and not playtime.

Reply to Thread