? servers

? players online

whats the angle on this scam

• Content Count:  4441

The only thing I can think of is that he is going to put your username in a db lookup

i thought of this but why would he even do that if most people have steamguard, i was thinking maybe he has my password somehow and added me for my username. i have no idea lol.

Somehow he's reverse item verification scamming you.

Making you verify the scammers items is not common.

well i figured if i gave him a bullshit username he would atleast send me some kind of link that looked like a trade site or something, maybe he wanted my username then was gonna look it up in leaked dbs to get my email to reset my password idk if u can do that if someone has the mobile authentication hooked up

EDIT: You can't.

• Like 1
Edited by All Ts

Did you at least look at the items, or was this all a lie and you just told him you loved them because you wanted free stuff?

Was some sarcasm but yes, he does have like 200 TF2 items that look good. I know im not getting free stuff from this obviously lmao..

• Content Count:  2238

On a scam-related note, have the sex models made their way to Steam yet? I've had random messages on both PS4 and XB1 from "ladies" saying they just "randomly entered a user name" and are tired out of playing Overwatch and want to show me their naughty bits on cam.

On a scam-related note, have the sex models made their way to Steam yet? I've had random messages on both PS4 and XB1 from "ladies" saying they just "randomly entered a user name" and are tired out of playing Overwatch and want to show me their naughty bits on cam.

That scams old as fuck, but tbh i have never gotten one of those camgirl spam links on steam only on shit like skype

Reply to Thread