? servers

? players online

EVENT IDEAS

• Content Count:  276

HIDE N SEEK: Install hide n seek map from workshop, have all players in TS and have a good time.

Comedy Night: Make a room and only have SG members join (only people who own the game its $4 or $2 idk)

VRChat: bring back old memes

Minecraft: Join server and make a faction with all SG members

GMod: Join a random gamemode and play / private server

• Content Count:  5674

HIDE N SEEK: Install hide n seek map from workshop, have all players in TS and have a good time.

AFAIK, something is in the works.

Comedy Night: Make a room and only have SG members join (only people who own the game its $4 or $2 idk)

Not sure how the game works. My friends list is made up of pretty much all SG people and only 5 people own the game, not sure how many others do/if it's enough to host an event.

The two VRChat events we did went somewhat okay. Wouldn't be opposed to doing another.

Not exactly sure how much work it is to set up a Minecraft server, but I don't think the turnout would be so great. Could be wrong though.

Any gamemode(s) in mind?

AFAIK, something is in the works.

Not sure how the game works. My friends list is made up of pretty much all SG people and only 5 people own the game, not sure how many others do/if it's enough to host an event. I know more then 5 people who have it look up a video

The two VRChat events we did went somewhat okay. Wouldn't be opposed to doing another.

Not exactly sure how much work it is to set up a Minecraft server, but I don't think the turnout would be so great. Could be wrong though. I have a minecraft server if anything and I was thinking go on a factions server and all join the same team.

Any gamemode(s) in mind? Anything really over 100+ gamemodes

I have no idea how this works can you explain? What Sexton Hale is?

The VS Saxton Hale Mode is an unofficial "Juggernaut" variation of Arena Mode, in which an entire team of mercenaries is pitted against one player in a battle to the death. Whilst the primary rules of kill or be killed still apply, the modification involves the lone player taking on the role of an overpowered Saxton Hale (or other "boss" character), contending against the rest of the players as the other team until either the boss or all of the mercenaries die. Occasionally the teams may switch, to allow the team-colored models for Vagineer and Christian Brutal Sniper to appear and to generally vary things a bit. Video of game play

• Like 2

• Content Count:  2681

The VS Saxton Hale Mode is an unofficial "Juggernaut" variation of Arena Mode, in which an entire team of mercenaries is pitted against one player in a battle to the death. Whilst the primary rules of kill or be killed still apply, the modification involves the lone player taking on the role of an overpowered Saxton Hale (or other "boss" character), contending against the rest of the players as the other team until either the boss or all of the mercenaries die. Occasionally the teams may switch, to allow the team-colored models for Vagineer and Christian Brutal Sniper to appear and to generally vary things a bit. Video of game play

Seems fun! Will make poll to see how many people play TF2 here and will mention to events team, thanks for the suggestion!

• Like 2

• Content Count:  108

holy shit gmod event?

how about TTT?

:kappagif:

no but really i'd play minecraft factions

it would be real cancer tho :)

TTT would be madd fun in gmod and murderer would also be fun.

• Like 2

Reply to Thread