? servers

? players online

Steam UI

• Content Count:  217

With the new steam UI (I don’t know if you are able to attack videos) but are you willing to submit pics and videos to an administrator on the new steam UI. Or would it still have to be issued in the Player Complaints.

• Content Count:  1028

Well if you showed the video to a regular or senior admin they couldn't do much since they weren't there when it happened, your best bet is to make a player complaint, that way there is no confusion why they were banned in case they make a ban appeal, and it is easier for the CAs to ban them, because they need other info like the steam id, profile link, etc.

• Content Count:  217

@TheCharizard But it is evidence of them breaking a rule that they know they shouldn’t break. Why would it be confusing if it’s visual evidence. Plus I’m obviously not going to show it to a reg. Most likely SA+

• Content Count:  1028

@TheCharizard But it is evidence of them breaking a rule that they know they shouldn’t break. Why would it be confusing if it’s visual evidence. Plus I’m obviously not going to show it to a reg. Most likely SA+

Well the problem is, SAs couldn't do anything since they don't handle player complaints, and I'm not sure if we can ban off of anything other than player complaints, would need confirmation from a higher up first

• Like 1
Edited by TheCharizard

• Content Count:  4441

Well the problem is, SAs couldn't do anything since they don't handle player complaints, and I'm not sure if we can ban off of anything other than player complaints, would need confirmation from a higher up first

I would say that since they don't handle player complaints they couldn't handle any other form and should stick to dealing with what they can see first hand. If someone is pretty much giving you a player complaint through Steam or in private it should be posted in form of a player complaint on the forums cause it can be looked back on and keeps us fully transparent in the event of an appeal.

• Like 2

• Content Count:  2095

It's also helpful for the ban request to be archived; if the player doesn't know what they're banned for and needs context, if they're appealing a ban, for ban requests to be looked at by multiple admins so they can weigh in and offer their stance/opinions.

Reply to Thread