? servers

? players online

PS4, XBOX, consoles

• Content Count:  4441

I've been debating getting a PS4 cause to be honest there are a lot of exclusives I'd like to play and sitting down at my PC at nights where I just wanna chill and hopping on my PC is becoming annoying. I have a Switch but there are very few options for games on there, but I still play it once in a blue moon. I'm looking into just hooking my computer up to my TV and seeing if that would work, but that shit looks so buggy and annoying to deal with with some games. The whole crossplay thing the consoles have been doing on games like Rocket League, Fortnite, and such is pretty neat too. If anyone here has attempted a setup like this with your PC or has used certain controllers or wireless setups let me know, I'm not interested in integrated Steam Box type shit.

tldr; Basically just want any ideas of ways for me to hang out in my bed and play vidya.

• Content Count:  930

Basically what I do is I have a VGA to an hdmi that goes to my 55 inch when I want to just kick it and relax and watch some YouTube or movies.

Also the cable is pretty cheap I think I spent around $30 usd I have a very good one tho this only from Walmart is only $10.

http://https://www.walmart.com/ip/Amzer-HDMI-Male-to-VGA-Male-15PIN-Video-Cable-1-8m-Black/594739649?wmlspartner=wlpa&selectedSellerId=0&adid=22222222228162677907&wl0=&wl1=g&wl2=m&wl3=277829391750&wl4=pla-462577431242&wl5=9053071&wl6=&wl7=&wl8=&wl9=pla&wl10=8175035&wl11=online&wl12=594739649&wl13=&veh=sem&gclid=EAIaIQobChMI27q6sajZ3QIVrbSzCh3iKgeTEAQYAiABEgKAjvD_BwE

Edited by Grateful

• Content Count:  356

Personally, I have a couch right behind my setup so I bought a ps4 slim cuz its a small ps4 and when I want to relax I just hop on my couch and play. (and my bed is near my couch) And like grateful, I use an HDMI to VGA cable too

• Content Count:  2187

My setup consists of having my bed right next to my gaming table. If I get bored of playing on tabletop mode on my Switch or my PC, I can quickly change the HDMI to either my Wii or my PS4 since they're all in one table. If I get tired or my back starts hurting for some reason, I just get off the chair and jump right onto my bed since it's so close and I just take the Switch out and play Monster Hunter, Splatoon, EtG, etc.

I'm really interested in investing in an HDMI Splitter, but I'd also have to invest in more HDMI cables, but it'd be nice to have so I don't have to constantly get up just to switch my outputs.

Reply to Thread