Counter Strike Source is an online game so it really doesnt count

1. Half Life 2

2. Halo 2

3. Doom 3

4. Half life

5. GTA Vice City

P.S im surprised no one has said Half Life 2 :eek:

• Content Count:  29

1) "Resident Evil" Series (Except for "Gun Survivor")

2) "Super Metroid"

3) "Super Mario RPG"

4) "Metal Gear Solid" Series

5) "Saints Row"

6) "Dead Rising"

The last two will most likely change over time or so, but the top three are pretty much solid holders for some time to be. There's just too many games I love to play but not listing them is an injustice, which is why I stuck to console games only.

I've played "Nexus: The Jupiter Incident" and it's a bit complicated to get used to. All those ships started to lag my PC (Dual 3.0Ghz CPU, 256Mb nVidia, 1GIG RAM) and it was still stalling at times. Heard good reviews on it too, reason for getting it, the graphics are good close up, but a bit ratty when you pull out to check the whole area. I should give it another run again soon...

I also loved Gears of War, but I found it bit too short IMO, wish it would've been longer. The online multiplayer is probably worth it even more so, but I've always felt that console games need a solid single-player module to it, Halo achieved that with replay ability and boosted it with online use. GoW fell short on the former, and made it up with the latter, IMHO.

Loved Doom 3 too for the PC, great start and towards mid-way, but then it became *very* linear and repetitive. The graphics was great and the weapons rocked, but there was still a lack of a storyline and the levels were all the same, a common complaint. The beginning and the ending were the best of the game, the middle was the real Hell itself just getting through it to get till the end. Wanted to take the gun I was holding and shoot myself with it with the running in circles levels. RoE was a bit better, but gave you the most powerful weapon *EVER* right at the start of the game and made it just a bit too easy therefore.

• Content Count:  70

Hmmm lets see....

#1) The Legend of Zelda/The Adventures of Link: The Legend of Zelda II (NES)

---Innovative, great story, great graphics (4 its time)

#2) Duke Nukem 3D (PC)

---Good graphics (again, 4 its time), playability, multiplayer/co-op

#3) Half Life 2 (PC)

---GREAT story, long, GREAT graphics, moddability

#4) Residint Evil 4 (GC)

---PWNAGE story, alright graphics/sounds, playability

#5) The Elder Scrolls 3: Morrowind (PC)

---Bla Bla Bla, yadda yadda yadda, all top 5 are very close

(#6) (Warcraft 3: The Frozen Throne (PC): One of the greatest rts's ever)

WORST 5-

1 being WORST

#1) Extreme PaintBrawl (PC): http://pc.ign.com/objects/010/010455.html

and yes, I HAVE played this... (My relatives seem to get me the worst games...)

#2) (VERY FUCKING CLOSE) World Of Warcraft (You don't know?):

Ruined one of the greatest saga of games, and not to mention others (i.e. starcraft) avarage graphics, horrindsly (sp) easy, more little children then CS:S, 15$ a month?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!

#3) Iggy's Reckin' Balls (N64): This game is just a game u have to play... I found it utterly boring, terrible graphics, and low replay value...

#4) (this is getting hard!) Pulse Racer (XBOX): http://xbox.ign.com/articles/380/380262p1.html

Once again I HAVE played this (9:99 bargin bin!!! cant believe i wasted 10 bucks....) pitiful graphics, single player is really hard, long load times, TERRIBLE controls

#5) Command and Conquer: Renegade (PC): First person C&C. Sounds cool, but isnt... C&C the first decade is worth gettin, and includes this if u wanna try.

What will be THE GREATEST GAME EVER......

DUKE NUKEM FOREVER

Sad thing is i'll be dead, and my (if i have) kids will be too, and their kids too... (but seriously, i hope it will be out within 10 years...)

Read up on it, production started in '97 i think, and i believe it was going to run on the original Quake engine...

Thing is, they never cancled it, and the chair ceo or wateva said it is STILL in production. I can wait 50 years, as long as i know its coming out ;)

• Content Count:  11

1.) Company Of Heros

2.) Runescape lol.... j.k CS:S

3.) Gears Of War

3.) Resident evil 4

4.) Frozen Throne

5.) Hitman :Blood Money =D (couldnt think of anything)

:d

- Happy Fragging

• Content Count:  70

1.) Company Of Heros

2.) Runescape lol.... j.k CS:S

3.) Gears Of War

3.) Resident evil 4

4.) Frozen Throne

5.) Hitman :Blood Money =D (couldnt think of anything)

:d

- Happy Fragging

rofl, 1,2, 3 , 3 ,4,5

Reply to Thread