? servers

? players online

Spore

• Content Count:  1933

Looks like a bad game to me...

The graphics arnt top notch, from what I heard the textured and modeling are a little iffy BUT, that was to be expect in a game where almost no player model will be the same, they couldnt plan for all the creations in the game. And thats an upside for me anyways, the crappier the graphics the better it'll run on my 4 year old tower of shit for a computer. :d

• Content Count:  129

The graphics arnt top notch, from what I heard the textured and modeling are a little iffy BUT, that was to be expect in a game where almost no player model will be the same, they couldnt plan for all the creations in the game. And thats an upside for me anyways, the crappier the graphics the better it'll run on my 4 year old tower of shit for a computer. :d

Haha, I aint rippin on the graphics (im glad you can play it) its just the idea of a little cell ---> a creature IS cool, but not at the same time. I just dont like how you have monsters doing human things, if it were humans then it would be a sick game. I dunno its just my brain wont accept the fact that little blue fluffy animals do what i do every day and then fly spaceships...

And the graphics look EXACTLY like Katamari, aka one of the most fun games of all time.

• Content Count:  4354

Ok i got the game today and I am not sure how I feel about it yet. I think there is a bit of a learning curve here that takes time to get used to. Also not sure if I should be trying to be friends with people or kill them. It seems you get hungry way to fast and then could die.

Also trying to create a frienship seems harder then it should. :(

Any one else want to share their thoughts?

Reply to Thread