? servers

? players online

Warhammer Online

• Content Count:  316

i would love to join u guys,but rite now,my brother dosen't know either he is gonna pay for Warhammer Online or he is gonna buy the new expansion pack for WoW

i mean a few weeks ago,my brother said he got kicked out from the guild,reason because he didnt paid after the 6 or 9 months he was paying for WoW,then later he wasn't going on raids etc. and he got kicked,either he is gonna continue on lvling up till lvl 80 or he is gonna buy WAR,or WHO(WarHammer Online)

but really if he does buy it then i will play with u all,i mean WoW lost its goodness of playing in the middle of the 1st expansion,then i never got to get a lvl 70 :( lmao

but he has to buy a new video card for his laptop(we both share it sinse my PC is fucked up and broken)but idk were to get it,i mean i know u can get it in new egg but idk were else

but anyways,it looks cool,i think WoW and WAR will have 50/50 chance of them having a tie on MMOs,at least each race has diffrent classes,insted of each race having some same classes like others.

:d

• Content Count:  1285

To hell with the Destros. I played Order in Closed and I'm doing it in Open too. Population really has nothing, because the Order closes down the PVP outside of the Battlegrounds. I've ran in groups where Destros outnumbered us 2 to 1 and we'd still butcher them like rats. Battlegrounds is really the only place the Destros take care of, because of the population. It doesn't help that the Order in battlegrounds are usually the minimal level.

• Content Count:  316

rite now my brother bought WAR online,and its downloading it,and i was playing Spore a while ago,its Sweet :d,i am in the 2nd stage

but anyways,anyone know were i can get a video card for my brothers laptop?he really needs a new one,plz PM or leave a message on my page with the link in it.

• Content Count:  2903

but anyways,anyone know were i can get a video card for my brothers laptop?he really needs a new one,plz PM or leave a message on my page with the link in it.

Um, you can't add new video cards on laptops.

-Modgers

Reply to Thread