? servers

? players online

Issue with crashing

• Content Count:  2694

https://gyazo.com/7fe22dd03d79a01b1690734c5f8bcf35 this is what I have rn

what version do u got?

I guess power efficiency is not your issue then. Are you using separate 8 Pin power connectors or are you using the same one? Use separate ones if possible. If it's not that then you have a faulty power input and you might need to get a new riser. Reset any overclock settings if you have any and reinstall your drivers.

how do I do these things?

I think it's safe to assume you haven't overclocked but go to Global Wattman and press "Reset" and then reinstall the drivers.

• Content Count:  59

When I overclocked my graphics card and ram a lot more than I should not have back when I played fortnite I noticed that it would crash the game. After I unclocked these I noticed that games no longer crashed and my gpu and cpu were not as hot. I suggest trying this first before you mess with anything else.

how do I do these things?

I guess power efficiency is not your issue then. Are you using separate 8 Pin power connectors or are you using the same one? Use separate ones if possible. If it's not that then you have a faulty power input and you might need to get a new riser. Reset any overclock settings if you have any and reinstall your drivers.

I think it's safe to assume you haven't overclocked but go to Global Wattman and press "Reset" and then reinstall the drivers.

I have no idea what those are. 8-pin connectors or risers.

I launched the game with the drivers installed before I uninstall them. Everything rose in use. https://gyazo.com/a4b7db90b91bed5032c260eb277339e9

I have no idea what those are. 8-pin connectors or risers.

I launched the game with the drivers installed before I uninstall them. Everything rose in use. https://gyazo.com/a4b7db90b91bed5032c260eb277339e9

That looks fine and normal.

This is what my GPU looks like, see how the connector going into it is a 6 pin?

bq1WU6p.jpg

Your GPU uses two 8 pin connectors and they need to be separate. Can you just tell me whether if your 8 pin connectors stem from the same cable or not?

That looks fine and normal.

This is what my GPU looks like, see how the connector going into it is a 6 pin?

bq1WU6p.jpg

Your GPU uses two 8 pin connectors and they need to be separate. Can you just tell me whether if your 8 pin connectors stem from the same cable or not?

Yeah. Let me check it out.

Do you have discord or something? So that we can make this communication easier?

@John

this is what I have: 2 6 point connectors w 2 2 point connectors right beside them (one 6 w/ one 2)

Any way that you can post a pic? That's fine but you should use a separate cable for each connector. Two separate cables with 6 and 2 pin connectors is fine. What powersupply do you have? a 880w PSU is pretty vague.

Any way that you can post a pic? That's fine but you should use a separate cable for each connector. Two separate cables with 6 and 2 pin connectors is fine. What powersupply do you have? a 880w PSU is pretty vague.

I don't know... I have a technician coming on Friday and he should be able to fix it for me as I am lost and don't understand what youre saying completely. Thank you so much for your help though!

Reply to Thread