? servers

? players online

Thank you Florida Highway Patrol

• Content Count:  339

Recently I emailed the Florida Highway Patrol, with a few questions about them and junk. They responded, I called them up, I went and had a Discussion with Captain Crotta.

Im attending college 4 years. They offered me a plan & scholarship. Basicly, im only paying for my first year of college & they are paying the next 3. What im doing is 2 years to get my AA in computer Forensics/Science then i'm going to take the next year off from school. Im going to the 30 week academy program, and going to begin working for the Highway Patrol. Then, come next school term they will pay my full Tution & Books for my last 2 years in college to get my Bachelors. Ill be working & attending school.

When I went in to talk to them, it was like a interview, and they asked me questions why do I want to work for the Highway patrol, why choose the path of a trooper? I told them a long story and explained about my family.. my grandfather was a cop, i have alot of family in the military.. and stuff like that.. Im really grateful they are giving me this opportunity. SCORE !

:)

• Content Count:  1384

Do you get a gun?! AWESOME!

And maybe you can take advantage of hot german chicks that want to get out of traffic tickets because they are driving a stolen Porsche!

Oh and maybe you can make up games with your fellow troopers for when you go up to the car windows!

Are you going to have syrup chugging contests?!

I hope you make a huge international drug bust!

• Content Count:  6559

Just try not to be an ass cop when giving out tickets

We had a serious dick FHP cop that chided us for going 10mph over the limit during Christmas fucking eve on an empty highway driving from Miami to Tally, the rest of that drive really sucked.

Merry fucking christmas

• Content Count:  339

Just try not to be an ass cop when giving out tickets

We had a serious dick FHP cop that chided us for going 10mph over the limit during Christmas fucking eve on an empty highway driving from Miami to Tally, the rest of that drive really sucked.

Merry fucking christmas

That sucks... I am always going 10 mph over the speed limit, and they just go past me.. I haven't got a ticket yet and I speed alot lol.. the cops here in Orlando speed like hell, they go atleast 20mph over speed limit..

I wont be a dick, I know whats wrong and whats right..

Example: If I pull over somebody, and they are respectful, explain themselves and have no priors.. I'll most likely give them a warning and let them off.

If they are rude, ignorant, disrespectful and have priors. GG Im writing them up

and thanks :)

Guest barackobama
That sucks... I am always going 10 mph over the speed limit, and they just go past me.. I haven't got a ticket yet and I speed alot lol.. the cops here in Orlando speed like hell, they go atleast 20mph over speed limit..

I wont be a dick, I know whats wrong and whats right..

Example: If I pull over somebody, and they are respectful, explain themselves and have no priors.. I'll most likely give them a warning and let them off.

If they are rude, ignorant, disrespectful and have priors. GG Im writing them up

and thanks :)

Dear Highway Patrol,

We have a user called Itendtokill who is going to become one of you, he admits he goes over the speed limit, please make sure you fire him.

Great regards,

GarfieldH

Reply to Thread