? servers

? players online

HiJacking, BEWARE!!

• Content Count:  32

Hey everyone.

I was thinking if I should post this on this site or not and the result was that I am going to. On the 6th September(2008) this strange thing happened: My account got HiJacked: So my friend was messaging me about something that go to this site blablabla and check out the Canadian community, the site was steampowered.com, only with community after steampowered written in its name. So I went there and I asked him where could I check it, he said that you have to log in. So, I logged in and he asked me if I did. Then he told me that: "Wait, thats not the right site, lemme tell you the right one." (Then he logged out) So I went to deathrun, played few minutes and then: some window came in front of me: Please type in your Username and Password, cause your account is been used elsewhere/on an other cpu. Then I couldnt play at any servers anymore cause it told that to me all the time and I got DCed. Then I couldnt talk to my friends cause of that, but fortunately I had ventrilo and steam-gamers.net channel, and SpikedRocker was on Fail Spam Channel, which I could only go to, cuz I wasnt a Reg then.

So people, be really careful of sites your friends or just players give you, and be sure to have admins on your friendlist. Right now I sent a mail with my CD Key to Steam Staff, so I hope Ill get my account back, I also wana say great thanks to Obez, Tcp-Kill and SpikedRocker who tried to help me out with the issue.

• Content Count:  32

Thanks Eldest, sorry for the trick :001_unsure:, I havent got a mail yet, and I beg that the account isnt banned, cause if the b*stard who used my account got it VAC-Banned then im literally f**ked and have to buy a new CSS :001_unsure:.

Reply to Thread