? servers

? players online

WOOOOOOO!

• Content Count:  2488

We sure as shit didn't deserve to win! Our team played very poorly! That and OU played very well.

Expect to see a whole different team next week versus USC.

Repeat's Prediction - OSU 27 USC 24

I move back to Columbus this Friday, so that's when football party mania is going to start! Kegs, girls, football. Oh sweet God I can't wait.

yeah, but you guys were short on offense. Your starting RB wasn't playing. I watched a little bit of the game til halftime, but they were definitely struggling. Look on the bright side, at least you didn't lose to Middle Tennessee State....fucking terps lol x.x

• Content Count:  4473

At least you have a football team. My school only has a major basketball team. Our current president doesn't want a team for the school, but he is retiring after this year. So by the time I graduate they may have decided to begin to start a football team... :glare:

Everything is starting bonkers for the AFC this season. Tom Brady gets fuck owned in the leg/knee (sort of a lol for Pats, but at the same time hope he gets better and sucks he has to miss the season). The Colts get killed by the Bears. The Chargers lose to the Panthers at the last second (which was pretty cool btw).

I was also surprised at how well the Falcons played. Ryan did a good job on his first regular season start in the NFL.

CBS sports pissed me off though because I have a Fantasy team with them and I had McGahee of the Ravens as one of my RBs. They said he was going to start the game, but AFTER the game they posted that he may not start. I am now behind my guy by 6 points and hope my WR can do a lot better than his RB, which is McFadden -_-

Anyways, the Cowboys won without too many problems, so all is well. We will have a tough time with Philly next week on Monday night, but that is the NFC East for ya (minus the Redskins; they manage to find ways to suck).

Finally, there is something to do again on Sundays.

• Content Count:  580

And MTSU isn't expected to contend for that conference they play in. Basically MTSU is a crap school. And the Terps got beat by them. Terps also beat Delaware by 7.

But basically the ACC has had a shitty year so far. Perennial favorite VPISU was beaten by ECU (but then ECU proceeded to knock off #8 WVU) , Clemson looked like shit against Alabama...the only 2 ACC schools that were impressive were probably Wake Forest and Florida State which laid a 69-0 asswhooping.

As for Ohio State , they'll be owned by USC.

• Content Count:  580

The Cowboys may be doing well now but we'll see how they do in December. That's when they start choking up. First #1 seed since the NFL went to their current playoff system to not even win a game in the playoffs that season.

Eagles best take care of business next week. :001_tongue:

• Content Count:  2488

At least you have a football team. My school only has a major basketball team. Our current president doesn't want a team for the school, but he is retiring after this year. So by the time I graduate they may have decided to begin to start a football team... :glare:

Everything is starting bonkers for the AFC this season. Tom Brady gets fuck owned in the leg/knee (sort of a lol for Pats, but at the same time hope he gets better and sucks he has to miss the season). The Colts get killed by the Bears. The Chargers lose to the Panthers at the last second (which was pretty cool btw).

I was also surprised at how well the Falcons played. Ryan did a good job on his first regular season start in the NFL.

CBS sports pissed me off though because I have a Fantasy team with them and I had McGahee of the Ravens as one of my RBs. They said he was going to start the game, but AFTER the game they posted that he may not start. I am now behind my guy by 6 points and hope my WR can do a lot better than his RB, which is McFadden -_-

Anyways, the Cowboys won without too many problems, so all is well. We will have a tough time with Philly next week on Monday night, but that is the NFC East for ya (minus the Redskins; they manage to find ways to suck).

Finally, there is something to do again on Sundays.

Yeah, I was rather surprised with how they played as well but it was only Detroit. They only have a pass defense(and they have a measly one at that) which is why they ran ALL OVER them.

Dallas vs Philly will be a good game.

Don't feel bad, ESPN told me that Ted Ginn Jr was gonna have a field day and he was their "Go To Guy".....Pennington threw to him 1 time and it was at the end of the game and it was intercepted. I got a whole 1 point of out him. THANKS ESPN YOU FUCKERS!

On another note, Ravens defense is still in free agents on my league so I'll be picking them seeing as how my Seahawks defense was obliterated and got me a whopping -1 points.

Hopefully you guys are doing a lot better than my fantasy team.

• Content Count:  1384

Yeah, I was rather surprised with how they played as well but it was only Detroit. They only have a pass defense(and they have a measly one at that) which is why they ran ALL OVER them.

Dallas vs Philly will be a good game.

Don't feel bad, ESPN told me that Ted Ginn Jr was gonna have a field day and he was their "Go To Guy".....Pennington threw to him 1 time and it was at the end of the game and it was intercepted. I got a whole 1 point of out him. THANKS ESPN YOU FUCKERS!

On another note, Ravens defense is still in free agents on my league so I'll be picking them seeing as how my Seahawks defense was obliterated and got me a whopping -1 points.

Hopefully you guys are doing a lot better than my fantasy team.

Ted Ginn is the dude. GO BUCKS!

My best friend lived next door to him in the dorms their freshman year. Troy Smith and Co. would hang out there all the time. Neat!

Reply to Thread