? servers

? players online

WOOOOOOO!

• Content Count:  4550

we need a sports section on the forums with 2 sub forums saying "US Sports" and the other saying "UK Sports" and keep them separated to keep the retarded comments and pictures out....

It's funny though because if you read Luxors post from awhile back he said "Why do most american start arguments and always talk themselves up to be the best." When, in fact, it's the british cunts that come to our threads and do the same exact shit. Hypocrits? :001_rolleyes:

/rant

EDIT: by the way Gray, I think that Indy will win. you? I play football cards here so if you want I can put up the list of teams and the point spreads if you guys just want to have a friendly competition to see who gets the most preds right :)

im sorry to bring this back raven but i mean seriously i was infact JOKING i dont care about it i dont want a rant about it, hell i hardly care for english football. I didnt mean to offend you or anyone else that i may have done. Dont take it to heart i dont want bad relationships with anyone over this, and i dont take it kindly when you give me a negative rep point with a comment sayin "faggot" i mean seriously how mature

• Content Count:  2488

im sorry to bring this back raven but i mean seriously i was infact JOKING i dont care about it i dont want a rant about it, hell i hardly care for english football. I didnt mean to offend you or anyone else that i may have done. Dont take it to heart i dont want bad relationships with anyone over this, and i dont take it kindly when you give me a negative rep point with a comment sayin "faggot" i mean seriously how mature

Look again, I gave you the neg rep saying "Trolls belong under bridges" I never called anyone a Faggot. I understand it's a joke but every time I, or someone else, makes a thread about football someone from the UK shows up and says stupid shit or talks about soccer. We don't troll your threads and it's common courtesy to do the same in return.

• Content Count:  2433

Look again, I gave you the neg rep saying "Trolls belong under bridges" I never called anyone a Faggot. I understand it's a joke but every time I, or someone else, makes a thread about football someone from the UK shows up and says stupid shit or talks about soccer. We don't troll your threads and it's common courtesy to do the same in return.

Actually raven, although I think this thread was pretty much a fail anyways, it seems we might have trolled their post: http://www.steam-gamers.net/forum/showthread.php?t=6471

• Content Count:  2488

Actually raven, although I think this thread was pretty much a fail anyways, it seems we might have trolled their post: http://www.steam-gamers.net/forum/showthread.php?t=6471

No, that was brought upon by Mick. He was asking for it making a thread named that as well as the provocative text inside as well. He knew when he made that thread it would cause a ruckus because of the # of americans that are fans of football on the forums.

• Content Count:  2433

No, that was brought upon by Mick. He was asking for it making a thread named that as well as the provocative text inside as well. He knew when he made that thread it would cause a ruckus because of the # of americans that are fans of football on the forums.

Which is why I don't really care about it. Btw, your close to your 1337 text. Partay time? :birthday:

Reply to Thread