? servers

? players online

Disable Nade Damage (flash, decoy, smoke damage)

• Content Count:  169

It should honestly be disabled or a rule should be implemented saying to not kill if someone damages you once with a flash, smoke or decoy when it's clearly an accident. Obviously if someone keeps throwing flashes or smokes or decoys at you it's fair to kill them, but I feel as if it's super unfair to kill someone for damaging you for 1 damage.

EDIT- This is for TTT

• Content Count:  3294

I assume this is for TTT? If it is, some people (like myself) don't generally use utilities. When they do they use it they're being strategic and are using their brains, so they don't throw it randomly. The only time I see this as an issue is when they're being thrown randomly at the start of the round, an accidentally hit, or if someone is purposefully doing it to a friend. I don't see it as too much of an issue, and anytime I see someone die to it they take it as a lesson and don't generally do it again.

• Like 2

• Content Count:  111

It should honestly be disabled or a rule should be implemented saying to not kill if someone damages you once with a flash, smoke or decoy when it's clearly an accident. Obviously if someone keeps throwing flashes or smokes or decoys at you it's fair to kill them, but I feel as if it's super unfair to kill someone for damaging you for 1 damage.

EDIT- This is for TTT

This would help the bullshit that is throwing a flash or smoke and someone takes 2 damage from it and kills you.

It would stop that petty shit but, Idk if its necessary.

• Content Count:  1423

This is going to be implemented soon. For now, you may kill for someone damaging you with these nades, but they won't be damaging anyone for much longer.

• Like 2

Reply to Thread