? servers

? players online

Breaking stuff with Knife in game.

• Content Count:  920

I made this in Off Topic so that more people could read it.

90% of CSS players know that when knifing someone, right clicking does more damage than left click (right click = 55 dmg, left click = ~18 dmg i f i can remember correctly), and whenever someone tries to knife another player with left click, he is usualy called a noob.

Something i find weird is when playing on one of our escape servers and trying to break either a vent, a door or anything, 8 out of 10 zombies use their left click and i never understood it, so i guess this is a post to say:

FOR THE LOVE OF GOD!! STOP LEFT CLICKING WITH YOUR KNIFE WHEN BREAKING STUFF!!!!

It makes me so mad.

Also if you believe i am wrong and that left click works better please post why in the reply.

• Content Count:  1349

I just tested this on one of those very annoying doors to break in ze_omega_b2.

Right Click took me 31 seconds to break it

Left Click took me 73 seconds to break it

I almost never play escape anymore so I'm trying to remember if I right or left clicked... I may be a left clicking noob! :O

• Content Count:  2959

That almost NEVER happens in escape. Also the exact damages I think are 55 every second vs 22 every second, pretty big diff there >P

Ofc you guys could always get a mod that changes primary fire stabs to do about 28 damage and then it'd wind up doing 55dps like secondary fire does.

Reply to Thread