? servers

? players online

good gaming setup?

• Content Count:  10

i’m being 100% serious lol i’ve been needing and wanting to get one for my room due to school. but i definitely want to start playing games. again this is not a joke i actually need recommendations

• Content Count:  1253

DONT GET A DESK THAT IS GLASS I HAVE ONE AND IT IS KINDVE SMALL AND CAN FEEL TINY AND WHEN I SMASH MY DESK IT FEELS LIKE ITS GONNA BREAK. It also makes your gaming setup look ugly. Stevens computer gets just suggested has some amazing parts but I’m going to be skeptical of the case he suggested since 54 bucks is cheap. The QCK corsair mousepads are amazing, they are available at many different sizes and pricepoints.

• Content Count:  1105

DONT GET A DESK THAT IS GLASS I HAVE ONE AND IT IS KINDVE SMALL AND CAN FEEL TINY AND WHEN I SMASH MY DESK IT FEELS LIKE ITS GONNA BREAK. It also makes your gaming setup look ugly. Stevens computer gets just suggested has some amazing parts but I’m going to be skeptical of the case he suggested since 54 bucks is cheap. The QCK corsair mousepads are amazing, they are available at many different sizes and pricepoints.

I’ve been building computers for years now there really no need to get anything over like $90 for a microatx case. The reason I choose a smaller but reliable case was because it was cheap but had good reviews fit everything that needed to go in it and since it was her first computer. No need to go out and spend $120 on a good case if I know she won’t be admiring it because there’s no rgb inside of it as well as there’s decent room to cable manage but still keep it compact.

Reply to Thread